MASSCAP, in conjunction with Quincy Community Action Programs (QCAP) and United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley, look forward to sharing the findings of our new report "Obstacles on the Road to Opportunity: Finding A Way Forward" and taking action together.
Read the Executive Summary. Read the full report.
Panel & Discussion:
- Moderated by Chazy Dowaliby (Former Editor, Patriot Ledger)
- Tim Cahill (President & Executive Director, Quincy Chamber of Commerce)
- Michelle Elias Bloomer (Dean, Professional Studies & Workforce Development, Bunker Hill Community College)
- Richard Fernandez (President & CEO, BID Hospital - Milton)
- Gail Sokoloff (Senior Director for Community Impact, United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley)
- Beth Ann Strollo (CEO, Quincy Community Action Programs)